· Keeping abreast of regulatory developments and best practices related to risk management, assessing and communicating their impact;
· Performing gap analyses between new regulatory developments (incl. NBR/EBA/BIS/ECB/ publications) vs internal processes;
· Proposing optimization of internal normative framework and contributing to its development and implementation;
· Actively collaborating with various entities within the Risk department on regulatory topics/ internal normative;
· Contributing to internal and external (including regulatory recurrent & ad-hoc topics) reporting towards various stakeholders.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.