· Graduate or post-graduate qualifications in economics or finance related disciplines (or equivalent);
· Experience in financial services industry - banking, capital markets, investment management firms, consulting;
· Knowledge of banking regulations and guidelines, particularly in credit risk area;
· Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills;
· Good analytical, attention to detail and problem solving abilities;
· Full professional proficiency in English;
· IT skills (Microsoft applications - Excel, PowerPoint, Word; data tools).