Assist in the implementation of the SGUS Compliance Risk Assessment, including campaign planning, training, execution, reporting and socialization. Help administer the Compliance Risk Assessment reporting and data infrastructure. Day to day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Assist in all aspects of the Compliance Risk Assessment program, including campaign planning, training, launch, execution, reporting, action plans and identification of lessons learned.
· Assist in establishing clear, concise, valuable reporting of the Compliance Risk Assessment.
· Proactively seek to identify opportunities to make processes more efficient.
· Assist in the implementation of technology initiatives.
· In collaboration with other Compliance Risk Assessment team members, assist efforts to maintain a mapping of business lines and their respective risk assessment units to the Compliance Risk Taxonomy.
· Assist in efforts to utilize the Compliance Risk Assessment results in order to identify control enhancement opportunities and participate in discussions aimed at developing action plans with relevant senior stakeholders.
· Assist with the collection, maintenance and utilization of pertinent data.
· Participate in the functional design development efforts for the Compliance Risk Assessment and Testing & Monitoring teams.
· Liaise directly with key stakeholders in an effort to keep them apprised of important developments and escalate where appropriate.