- Strong presentation and excellent oral / written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal and influencing skills
- Ability to challenge constructively and to interact at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work productively with other team members locally and remotely
- Analytical skills
Technical skills & Knowledge
- General knowledge / solid foundation of credit risk management
- Working knowledge of a business analytics tool such as PowerBI
- Prior involvement in automation/innovation projects preferred
- Proficient with MS Office suite, particularly strong proficiency with Excel
- 3-5 years in the banking industry, preferably in a risk or compliance environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferably in quantitative discipline;
English speaking. French would be a plus.
Societe Generale opened its Canadian headquarters in Montreal in 1974 to offer its financial services to corporations, financial institutions and governments. The Toronto and Calgary offices were opened in 1978 and 2006 respectively.
We now employ over four hundred people, both in the traditional banking sector (investment banking, funds and trading activities) and in the field of information technology, with the opening of our SG Montreal Solutions Centre subsidiary which, thanks to its geographical location and its cultural diversity, provides computer support and development for the New York and Paris teams.
Interested in Corporate Social Responsibility matters such as contributing to the protection of the environment or giving back to the local communities?
Several Employee Resource Groups have been put in place at Societe Generale in Canada to help you achieve a sense of fulfilment towards causes that matter the most to you!
Get on board and get involved! We are here to support you!