The Control Testing Officer will be part of the RISQ Control Testing team leading Regulatory risk testing covering Operational based Laws, Rules and Regulations (LRR). Testing Officer is expected to have a high degree of independence and autonomy. The primary responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Organizing and leading interviews and meetings on RISQ testing reviews with business unit and support unit clients and senior team members; providing concise and comprehensive debriefing presentation
• Challenge the First/Second Line of Defense in the adherence to applicable LRR, identification of associated risks, and the corresponding risk mitigation method(s).
• Independently and autonomously driving parts of the testing process, ie: suggest areas for review, propose testing procedures to be performed; identify risk on a process; propose relevant sampling strategies, etc.
• Preparing high quality workpapers that support the findings and conclusions
• Performing as the lead on testing reviews, ie: define control procedures, determine the scope, priorities, time schedule and budget; identify root causes, develop recommendations, etc.
• Providing high quality and impactful testing reports, including executive summaries
• Following up on the implementation of recommendations and the action plans
• Participating in department wide transformation projects and actively contributing, communicating and implementing the changes, and supporting others through the process
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.