- GTB Product / process knowledge.
- Enterprise Risk analysis skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suit (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong control and risk background (previous experience in Audit or Risk)
- Autonomy and accountability
- Comfortable with organizational complexity, high pressure environments and rapid change
- Innovative thinking
- Team spirit
- Reactive and adaptive
- Straightforward and clear communicator
Desired Languages: (Other than English) French
Employees should understand the institution’s approach to risk management and their respective roles in supporting a strong risk culture, as outlined in the SGUS Operations Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
At Societe Generale, we live by our 4 core values of commitment, responsibility, team spirit and innovation. We are engaged and demonstrate consideration for others. We act ethically and with courage. We focus our talent and energy on collective success. We experiment and propose new ideas. This way, we maximize our ability to serve client needs and anticipate market changes. Societe Generale is committed to strengthening bonds with colleagues, communities and the world in which we live, because relationships are at the heart of how we operate.
Global Transaction Banking, GTPS/GTB/NY provides corporate clients, financial institutions, SG entities and SG business lines with wide range of payment products and services such as USD payments, Corporate Cash management services, Check services, Foreign Exchange Conversions and Standby Letter of Guarantees. GTPS/GTB NY is composed of 3 Business Lines: USD Cash Clearing Services (GTB/BAN), Payment and Cash Management Services (GTB/PCM) and Trade Finance (GTB/TRA). GTB NY has a team of 37 staff (including 5 VIE).