Experience / technical skills
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a Business/Engineering school or university, with a major in Market Finance
- Experience in capital markets and derivatives
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Good experience with sales of derivatives
- Very good command of MS Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Familiar with Bloomberg
- Fluency in both German and English (written and orally) is essential, working knowledge of French would be beneficial
Personal Abilities/ Competencies
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Customer Care skills
- Very good numeracy & analytical skills
- Energetic, motivated and persistent
- Proactive team player
- Able to work in an international environment
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Was wir bieten
The Cross Asset Distribution Team in Frankfurt is responsible for selling structured products across all asset classes (Equity, Index, FX, Fixed Income, Commodities) to Asset Managers, Saving and Cooperative Banks, Private Banks and IFA’s.
The team is leveraging on SG’s outstanding pricing and trading capacities and benefits from the high innovation power of the bank.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial strength and proven expertise in innovation with a strategy of sustainable growth, aiming to be the trusted partner for its clients, committed to the positive transformations of society and the economy. With a solid position in Europe and connected to the rest of the world, Societe Generale has over 133,000 members of staff in 61 countries and supports on a daily basis 30 million individual clients, businesses and institutional investors around the world.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, thrive on a challenge, and want to become part of a dedicated and driven team that strives for success, then please apply with a CV, cover letter, certificates and reference letters.