During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities:
- Identify relevant US prospects and maintain the prospecting universe database
- Maintain the sales team's data in the sales tool (portfolio, pipeline, meeting notes, etc.)
- Assist the sales manager with client meetings (presentations, brochures, notes…)
- Assist the sales manager with relationship management and answer the requests of both prospects and clients
- Help coordinate interactions between the US sales team and business solutions experts based internationally
- Be in charge of dealing with the London and Paris Sales Facilitation Teams' requests
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in JC is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.