Key Skills Area & Knowledge Required:
- Product understanding: possess and enhance strong technical knowledge of FIC products, particularly FX and Rates with strong trade execution skills.
- Market knowledge: solid global macro understanding.
- People friendly, customer oriented, highly driven reliable team player.
- Proficient multi-tasker, strong time management skills, ability to work with high accuracy under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English. Proficiency in Mandarin a plus but not required.
- High level of proficiency in Bloomberg, Microsoft (particularly Excel, PowerPoint), programming languages such as Excel VBA.
- Bachelor degree (preferably Master) in Business/Finance/Science/Mathematics.
- Trading and Engineering
- Middle and Back office, Customer Support Unit.
- Relationship Coverage, KYC, Risk and other client onboarding teams.
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.