· Assist Senior Sales Managers with: client call preparation by creating relationship review materials, response to RFPs, pitch books, global account plans, conducting market intelligence and customer research
· For non-strategic clients, act as back up of the Senior Sales Managers when they are absent but understanding that full responsibilities remains with the Sales Manager in charge
· Assist Senior Sales Managers with KYC Onboarding process, collecting required documents and interacting with the KYC Validation Team.
· Ensure accuracy/consistency of client data (Sales portfolios in CRM, client referential). The accuracy of the information reported in the pipeline and the completion of the call report in IC remain main responsibilities of the Sales Manager
Analysis of Commercial Performance
· Analyse income and produce reporting for Sales Managers: contribution to data quality, highlight of key variations (+/-)
· Prepare business reviews with management
Successful candidate is expected to liaise at all levels of the national and/or international banking community and especially develop strong working relationship with Relationship Managers and other Business Lines.
The SA interacts closely with Front office and Mid-Office PCM Italy, our Head office in Paris as well as all PCM stakeholders such as Product Teams PCRU Teams and the Relationship Management Colleagues, product development areas and the Departments in charge of risks analysis and monitoring at Head Office in Paris.
The candidate will be in close contact with other teams (other regions’ originators, senior relationship managers, credit analysts, legal and compliance departments) on a frequent basis. We do expect a reliable person, able to interact with any kind of counterpart, available to support colleagues when needed, ready to learn and to share experience and ideas if asked.