You are graduated with a Master degree from Engineering or Business School or University with a specialization in Finance, Business or similar
Ideally you have past experience in financial field
You are fluent in English and any Asian language is a plus
You are proficient in Microsoft Office application (Excel, powerpoint), VBA and Python
You have the following job Skills:
- Able to work under pressure and deal with exposure to risk
- Result oriented, determined and able to make dependent decision
- Project Management is Important- Understand the basic concepts of project management and shows the ability to breakdown a problem in streams. Ability to deliver and understand the global picture
- Regulatory environment is Important- Has knowledge of / is sensible to the regulatory landscape in the financial industry in Europe and/or Asia
- Financial Products is Important- Understanding and ability to explain financial instruments including basic derivatives (options etc)
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Societe Generale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
The VIE will join Global Market Business Management Office team in Hong Kong and work closely with the management, Sales, Engineers and partners. This role will support Sales Business Managers in their day to day activities and projects.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.