The Supervisor of the Level 1 Alert Management is responsible, in perfect coordination with other GEA supervisors, of achieving following missions:
- To watch daily production and to make a synthetic reporting to FDF/DIR
- To pilot the operational meetings of GEA teams
- To manage first level Permanent Supervision
- To contribute to the monitoring of the individual performances of GEA team members
- To contribute, if needed, to daily production by filtering transactions and by filtering customers databases
- To manage Audit requests as well as the regulatory archiving for entity
- To verify the good organization of GEA basic services (permanent running) related to transactions or customers databases filtering services
- To perform the daily synthetic statistics dashboard concerning the GEA various activities (transactions or customers databases filtering services)
- To take in charge the daily monitoring of GEA activities by leading twice a day teams operational meetings (visual management method)
- To take in charge a posteriori quality controls related to GEA filtering services.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.