ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Work with business stakeholders, project managers, business analysts, and other IT teams to understand the business needs and their requirements.
• Work with a development team of software engineers and enterprise architects to ensure the solutions meet our business needs using Agile methodologies in a fast-paced environment.
• Will often require to take a lead role in the entire development cycle, conduct design and code reviews, and have a heavy input throughout the process, from requirements to production deployment.
• Create technical system specifications and ensure documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
• Raise up opportunities, enhancements, and process improvements. Communicate timely status, including any potential risks/issues of the assignments to management.
• Research, design, define, develop, test, document and implement new service APIs or changes to existing services. Participate in test planning, development, and execution for integration and system testing.
• Learn new software tools and skills as needed. Keep up with technologies. Provide mentoring to other development staff on technical topics.
• Support and maintain applications utilizing required tools and technologies. Ensure applications are scalable and operate efficiently in the production environment.
• Must be self-motivated and take initiative
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.