Main responsibilities :
Understand architecture and technical specifications
Build code as per design and coding standards
Ensure usage of best practices and reuse
Profile : 4 – 6 years experience on Business Objects
Mandatory skills • Minimum 5 years of DW/BI experience, with at least 3 years in implementation of BI reporting solutions using Business Objects and BO admin experience.
• Proficient in UDT/IDT, Web Intelligence and BO Admin(Import wizard, Promotion Manager, User access management, Central management control, Authentication) tasks.
• Proficient in creating Business Objects dashboards, Reports and Repository development.
• Proficient in BO Report development and universe design.
• Proficient in Business Objects installation and configuration.
• Working with large data sets. Report optimization, report scheduling/bursting.
• Integrating data from more than one source.
• Use of Business Objects Analytical functions.
• Provide analysis and be capable of resolving support issues.
Good to Have:
• Expertise in Unix Scripting language.
• Basic knowledge on Informatica or any other ETL tool
Ability to communicate (verbal and written) effectively with counterparts in SG Paris
Ability to handle technical issues and escalations
Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure
"We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status."
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.