Profile : 5-7 years experience as SAS Developer with strong programming experience
Mandatory Skills :
• Extensive Knowledge on BASE SAS ,ADVANCE SAS ,SAS/MACROS , SAS PROCEDURES, SAS/SQL and client tool like SAS Enterprise Guide/SAS Studio
• Experience in Developing new Reports via SAS Visual Analytics(SAS VA) and Modify existing VA Reports
• Experience in Requirement analysis, design, development ,testing and support on Banking Domain Projects(Credit Risk)
• Ability to analyze the code, run the jobs , schedule the jobs and fix/modify jobs based on requirements
• Should have good Communication and collaboration skills
Good to have :
• Experience on Unix Shell scripting
Behavioural skills :
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) effectively with counterparts in SG Paris
- Ability to handle technical issues and escalations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure
"We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status."
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.