As Team member you will have be responsible for Trustee and Reconciliation tasks:
• Implement the services requested by the Management Company and Asset Managers making sure they are compliant with the regulation and investment policy of the funds as described in their prospectuses
• Calculate the net asset value (total value of the assets of a fund), confirm to the Management Company and analyze the discrepancies, if any.
• Understand the pricing logic and apply the valuation prices from various market data sources (Bloomberg, Reuters etc.) in order to calculate the Fund’s Net Asset
• Perform and control of the regulatory and investment limits
• Contact the clients for clarification of day-to-day operational topics
• Part of the Trustee activities, you will find also tasks related to our global reconciliations process:
• Interaction with different teams base in Frankfurt, Munich or in the other European locations
• You will contribute to cash reconciliation of ancillary accounting systems (custody and cash management) against the General-Ledger and to cash reconciliation of SGSS/GER Nostro-accounts.
• You will strictly monitor breaks/open positions and follow up any issues with the relevant business department. Moreover, you will escalate open positions / breaks to management.
• You will be responsible for Nostro-accounts position management and contribute to the production of regulatory reportings, namely AWV-reporting.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.