Within the Société Générale group, you will join Global Technology Services (GTS), which is the IT entity in charge of infrastructure, as an operational risk officer, you will support the RMC (Risk Management and Compliance) team, based in Paris in their daily activity and by administrating some Operational Risk (OR) processes including reports issuance. You will be asked to identify improvements in current processes and formalize it through clear documentation.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Ensure the collection of loss events, major and compliance incidents;
- Analyze the root cause and determine the risk category associated;
- Collect the detail of impacts (financial and non-financial) from the business lines and report them in Caroline tool;
- Obtain the necessary validations from the top management;
- Insure the follow-up of action plans and global remediation programs;
- Define, when necessary, and provide the relevant activity indicators by process, department;
- Produce operational and regulatory reporting and monthly dashboards related to Losses and Major Incidents;
- Ensure the quarterly review of RESG/GTS Insiders of Société Générale and the annual staffing census;
- Ensure the coordination with correspondents in regions (ASIA, AMER, EMEA, UK);
- Perform awareness about managed subjects;
- Improve continuously the compliance devices and internal losses process.
You will also be requested to provide specific analyses/support on an ad’hoc basis to help Operational risks managers in data crunching and analysis.
Your good analytical skills and ability to formalize processes and suggest improvement, your good communication skills, your adaptability and rigour will enable you to succeed in your support mission.