• Interest in Security Operations and interest in learning specific technologies
• Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Cybersecurity or related degree
• General knowledge in the following: Servers, Active Directory, IT Security, LAN/WAN, Linux, OSI model, Bash scripting
• Possesses a natural curiosity in understanding the application of technology to solve business problems
• Curiosity to explore the innovation possibilities in a dynamic world full of technologies
In BRD, our daily actions are based on principle of equal opportunities and treatment. We are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion at workplace, accepting of every individual’s differences, reflecting the diversity of our customers and the society in which we operate. Diversity and inclusion at workplace leads to a better and sustainable future through responsible and innovative solutions.
All employees are treated with dignity and respect. BRD does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, age, sexual affiliation, race, color, language, religion, political choice, social origin, disability, family status or responsibility, affiliation or trade union activity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws and regulations