Competencies and Experience
Network Support skills required:
• Expertise in Firewalls (Checkpoint, Fortinet)
• Expertise in Loadbalancers(Citrix, A10 Network)
• Expertise in Proxy(McAfee)
• Expertise in Web Application Firewall(F5)
• Expertise in VPN appliances (Pulse Secure)
• Expertise in Cisco Security Product (ASA, IPS/IDS)
• Experience in various industry standard and Cisco data networking protocols
(EIGRP/OSPF/BGP, Multicast, VDC, VPC/STP, OTV, MPLS, IPSEC)
• Full working knowledge of Cisco Catalyst 6k/4k/3k, Nexus 7k/5k/3k/2k & ISR/ASR platforms
Desired / Plus:
• Network tools knowledge : Cisco SNTC, CA Spectrum & eHealth, Nagios/Shinken
• Network probes : Netscout, Corvil, Extrahop
• Matrix switches : Gigamon, Arista
• Adaptability: Able to adjust to new environments, work effectively in varied situations and function in changing circumstances with a minimum of confusion or loss of productivity.
• Capability to work in agile environment (scrum)
• Communication Skills: excellent verbal and writing skills in English are a must (in French are a plus)
• Strong operational skill with capacity to prioritize multiple requests or incidents
• Strong knowledge of ITIL - IT Infrastructure management best practices
• 10+years’ experience with the required technical experience listed above
• 5 years in similar position
• Experience in data network and/or network security operations
• Experience in exchange or investment banking environment
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering is required.
• CISSP is a plus
Employees should understand the institution’s approach to risk management and their respective roles in supporting a strong risk culture, as outlined in the SGUS Operations Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
At Societe Generale, we live by our 4 core values of commitment, responsibility, team spirit and innovation. We are engaged and demonstrate consideration for others. We act ethically and with courage. We focus our talent and energy on collective success. We experiment and propose new ideas. This way, we maximize our ability to serve client needs and anticipate market changes. Societe Generale is committed to strengthening bonds with colleagues, communities and the world in which we live, because relationships are at the heart of how we operate.