- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with aggressive deadlines
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Must be well organized and detail oriented
- Must be able to multitask and adapt to a changing work environment
- Must be a team player
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in financial institutions
What we do differently at Societe Generale:
- Competitive compensation & benefits offering, including but not limited to:
- Minimum of 20 days Vacation days + 4 personal days
- Supportive Maternity, paternity, parental and adoption leave policy
- Health spending ($2,000/year) and personal spending ($1,000/year) accounts with 75+ eligible reimbursement categories (health, training, electronics etc.);
- Fully sponsored virtual healthcare assistance and Employee Assistance Program to you and your immediate family;
- There are many Employee Resource Groups (ERG) to engage with such as Pride and Allies, American Women Network, Black Leadership Network, One planet, etc.
- We foster a culture of continuous development by encouraging our employees to seek improvements through various training programs (online training and coaching platform such as Coursera, GoFluent, PluralSight, First Finance, and others)
It is with a long-term approach that we are engaging with the world as it is today: a world in which economic development goes hand-in-hand with environmental and social progress.
As a result, we made Team spirit a central value at Societe Generale Canada. We work together to be able to offer each employee the tailored approach they require to grow.
As soon as you arrive, you will be integrated into our teams and will learn every day alongside experts, who will support you in your task.
Get ready to join an innovative company where you can bring your full self to work and evolve with forward-thinking individuals to build the bank of tomorrow!
In accordance with its commitment to provide a safe work environment for anyone accessing its facilities, under Societe Generale Canada's Covid-19 vaccination policy, only fully vaccinated employees will be allowed to come to the Montreal and Toronto offices.