· Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information
· Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements
· Maintains and balances accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies for the allocated area of responsibilities
· Ensure that all taxes are calculated correctly and the related tax documentation are submitted on time (calculation of income tax, differed tax, withholding tax, etc)
· Prepare and submit all the necessary documentation for obtaining the authorizations and tax certificates
· Prepare the monthly preparation of the VAT statement and all other mandatory fiscal declarations
· Maintain the relationship with the local tax authorities for effective records reconciliation;
· Provide support on tax matters during the annual financial audit process and in any other situation that might be required
· Follow the standard regulations regarding accounting and taxation laws as well as company's internal procedures
· Analyses tax implications for new products, transactions and contracts, defines the applicable tax treatment;
· Provides on-the-spot tax advice to business lines for their business decisions and product-related tax advice.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.