Description of the Business Line or Department
KH Operations comprises of the following areas –
· Banking Operations – Banking, Payments, Treasury Operations, cards, e-banking, open banking, scanning and reception
· Fees and Billing
· Securities Operations – Settlements, Corporate Actions, Transfers, Custody and Custodian oversight, Stock Data Management.
· Middle Office – Private Banking and Investment controls and reporting (including CASS and other regulatory reporting)
· CDD/AML Client On-boarding and periodic reviews
· Relationship Management and oversight of 3rd Party Suppliers where Operations is the lead stakeholder
· Core system custodian – re-certifications, User Acceptance Testing and Subject Matter Expertise
· Operational Projects, End to End Process continual improvements
· Operations SMEs for tactical and strategic projects
· Credit Administration
Summary of the key purposes of the role
· Responsible for the day-today management of the VISA Card Services.
· To provide an efficient service to clients by processing of transactions and answering of queries via email or phone.
· To maintain the interface between client and their account/balances maintained with ourselves, relating to VISA Cards
· To assist clients with queries and provision of relevant information regarding their account(s) with the business
· Adherence and delivery of customer call structure
Summary of responsibilities
· To ensure an effective and efficient service is provided to clients and ensuring standards and deadlines are met by:
o Monitoring and controlling issuing of new and replacement cards
o Monitoring risk associated with cards
o Management of Card Service system
o Ensure compliance with VISA requirements
o Overseeing issue of PINS and Passwords for VISA
o Monthly and ongoing statistical analysis
o Error tracking and reporting
o Reconciliation of daily settlement with VISA and Card Services Provider
o Daily review of any outstanding reconciliations
· Continually review processes, procedures and systems, in conjunction with the team, the rest of the business and clients as appropriate, to ensure that opportunities for improvement are recognised and acted upon and changing customer needs are met.
· Investigate complaints, queries and problems from internal and external clients and suppliers, digging deeper to understand the underlying issues and acting to ensure they are appropriately addressed.
· Identify issues and problems with data, service quality, internal processes and procedures, recommending improvements and seeking approval for action.
· Provide support to colleagues, sharing information and offer assistance when needed within the team.
· Ensure adherence to KH Internal controls standards, systems and procedures that appropriate standards are maintained in all aspects of operational risk and compliance which are endorsed by subsequent audits.
· Develop and sustain a broad technical knowledge across a wide range of products and services.
· Develop a deep knowledge of operational processes on Olympic and across markets and industries
· Update personal knowledge of regulatory and wealth management market, ensuring that the reputation of KH is upheld to the highest level possible in terms of compliance and reputation internally and externally and to give continuous consideration to treating customers fairly.
· Understand and apply internal Risk and Compliance policy, process and procedures.
· Check and review own work for completeness and accuracy, identifying and correcting any discrepancies or errors.
· Assist with review of processes, procedures and systems, in conjunction with the team to ensure that opportunities for improvement are recognised and acted upon and changing customer needs are met
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.