Mandatory operational skills:
- Proven years of designing and developing web applications (Typescript and ReactJS)
- Proven years of experience with HTML / CSS (SASS, LESS), Bootstrap
- Proven experience in Agile, TDD and continuous delivery (Git, TeamCity, Sonar, Testing framework …)
Other appreciated operational skills:
- Knowledge of Website hosting processes (IIS, Load Balancing, Webservices, Web APIs)
- Knowledge of AngularJS / Angular
- Knowledge of .Net Framework (C#)
- Strong team player. Enjoy deliver solutions to the business
- Strong analytical mind to develop well-structured and simple solutions
- Proactive, innovative and passionate about technology
- Well organized and good business analysis skills
- Good communication to interact with other IT peers in HK and Paris
- From 5 years’ experience or more required.
- Previous experience working in Finance industry or similar would be appreciated.
The Data, Client & Compliance technology department is now offering an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic development team knowledgeable in both technology and finance.
As part of the DCC department, the SG Markets team oversees development and support of wholesale B2B platform used by Societe Generale internal users and external clients.
Part of its digital transformation strategy, Société Générale is looking to grow the number of web applications and services available to both internal users and external clients.
The successful candidate will be experienced in designing and building modern web applications using best practices.
- Work on applications designs and present them to IT and clients
- Develop web applications for internal users and clients
- Develop web services to increase API offer to clients
- Liaise with SG Markets team based in the head quarter (Paris)
The main technologies used within DCC/DIT are the following:
- Front end: AngularJS, Angular, React, Typescript, Jest, Karma, TestCafe
- Backend: .Net Framework 4.7.2, .Net Core (C#)
- CI/CD: GitHub, TeamCity, DeployXL and soon Azure Cloud tools