3-6 Years of experience on Java technologies
- Strong technical leader to ensure that team follows compliance and standards are followed.
- Willingness to scale horizontally and adapt to other peer roles in technological area if required by organization.
- Working with architects on technical subjects. To support them in core delivery, and when needed able to experiment and pilot modules or projects.
- Able to perform root cause analysis, debug and resolve the defects efficiently and at expected speed.
- Should know the domain in relation to the project being executed.
- Own tasks towards overall efficiency goal of the team. That includes optimization cost and time towards development and quality.
- Involved to be lead contributor to topics in his area of strength.
- Willing to participate in activities leading to transformation of the business through innovative ideas and solution implementation.
- Write test cases on the client and the server side independently. Knows multiple automated testing frameworks
- Should be able to provide impact analysis for requirements
- Should be able to provide independent estimates for requirements
- Should support Tech lead in defining overall architecture and design of systems, API and UI.
- Proficient in understanding code versioning tools
- Translate design to code by creating end to end, covering development of either Widgets, UI, API as per the design proposed.
- Should understand clean code practices, Exposure to TDD and BDD based application development
- Must be able to implement CI/CD pipeline with the help of Agile coaches
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.