Finance and Accounts
Purpose of the Role
The role incumbent as the Senior Executive is responsible for providing Individual contributor role in Billing and Accounts Receivable team in the organization, while focusing on improving efficiencies; improve efficiency of finance processes based on benchmark practices in the industry control.
Responsibilities in the Role
The role incumbent, as the Senior Executive, specifically responsible for:
- Generation of Invoices from End to End
- Involvement for Automation of FTE, Fixed cost & Cost + billing after streaming the billing process.
- Escalate the ageing to the management on a regular basis as defined in the process.
- Prepare Head count reconciliation and Revenue reconciliation on a monthly basis and escalate the same to prevent revenue leakage..
- Prepare billable expenses /Hardware / Software are recharged to the client within the reasonable time, Also ensure the reconciliation of billable expense to Revenue on a monthly basis.
- Unbilled provisioning process and ensure proper provisioning of unbilled revenue and unbilled pass thru on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for Accounting of Billing & Accounts Receivable.
- To have basic compliance knowledge with all applicable regulatory requirements, industry best practices and internal risk policies and procedures. .
- Publishing Monthly M I Reports relating to Billing and AR.
- To have regular periodical meeting with the stakeholders like BL’s, Hubs
- FTE Billing.
- Revenue Reconciliation.
- Auto Invoice dispatch.
- Automation of Recharge process.
- Automation of provisioning process
The above description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
Bachelors Degree (B.com) 0r Masters Degree (M.com / MBA,Finance) 0r CA / ICWAI (Inter)
- Strong Operational skills
- Ability to handle the Team in Future.
- analytical skills with a eye for detail
- Strong process and change Management capabilities and control mindset
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills in a multi-cultural team environment
- Self-starter and self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as with a team of peers
- Energetic and mature
Work Relationships (Detail level of relationships to be maintained across other roles/teams in the organization are highlighted)
Reported By Directly
Accounting And Revenue Assurance Lead
Reported By – Indirectly
Peer Level Relationships
(Interactions with other teams/functions and other levels, not directing reporting into or reported to by)
(N-2) of DOM/DFIN/P2P
(Client, Government Authorities, Service Providers etc..)
Auditors, Service-Partners & Consultants.
Required a dynamic candidate, having exposure of Accounts Receivables, Billing, Indian Accounting, Handling of Auditors, MS Office, ERP Exposure & basic Soft Skills (Experience between 2-4 Years)
Why join us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.