· Update Daily MIS Report and forwarding the same for Management Review
· Maintain sound working relationships with the BLs, RMs and other stakeholders
· Should be up to date with the latest policies, procedures and regulations, including global minimum standards and local requirements based on the location of the client
· Ability to compile email to compliance or sanctions team (if required) reflecting the potential hits found during screening
· Sound knowledge of all applications and tools used during the process
· Ability to prioritize work and individual target and route all additional ad-hoc requests from the onshore team to the Cell Manager before taking any action
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.