This position within Risk Credit Metrics group includes but not limited to the following:
· Monitor & prepare reports on various credit metrics at a client and portfolio level
Investigate & Provide business commentaries on variances observed in key credit metrics.
· Implement new or enhanced ways to automate such reports and processes
· Continuously work to maintain and improve governance controls related to production processes.
· Generate standard reporting, comparison with previous results as well as drill down analytics for production forecasts.
· Manage multiple stakeholders across regions
· Work closely with cross functional IT teams for data gathering
· Data elicitation i.e. extracting data, analyzing it and producing meaningful results for business.
Understand and foster knowledge on risk management related to products & portfolio
Ability to prioritize the work & Deliver the reports/Projects on a timely manner.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.