"Core/Key Responsibilities (include below but not limited to):
- The role will primarily comprise of analysis of controls data and report the same with detailed comments. To provide more details on the queries raised by end recepient
- Inform / Escalate issues found during reporting on timely manner to superiors or management
- Follow up on the recommendations on a timely basis for closure of the same
- Defining, monitoring and reporting of KPIs & KRIs for key tasks & activities
Excellent communication skills in French & English (including Written)
- Assist in implementing the controls framework in Compliance team with objective to identify & report key risks
Good interpersonal skills"
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Should have at least 0 to 5 years of experience in IB Operations under Finance function or handling of Second Level Controls for Finance function
Preferably Exposure to Capital Markets
Core/Key Responsibilities (include below but not limited to):
-Ability to analyze the risk of the process and understand the control built to mitigate/ minimize the risk.
-Ability to perform in- depth end to end control testing.
- Review of control execution for the Key Controls related to finance to ensure Controls are well followed.
Strong communication skills and knowledge of Second Level Controls
-Assist in implementing the controls framework with Finance team with objective to achieve efficiency and exhaustiveness
Strong interpersonal skills
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office skills, especially Excel
• Working knowledge of Reporting tools & visualisation tools like Power BI, Tableau, Excel Addins, etc.
• Working knowledge of producing reports / dashboards by multiple parameters & views
•Advanced communication skills both verbal & written for effective communication
•Knowledge of risks and controls
•Ability to understand Banking business lines and Support Units & banking products
•Should have understanding of Banking activities (Retail, Corporate Investment, Financing, Wealth Management, Private Banking) and corporate functions
•Exposure to Audit, Quality check or Controls
•Understanding of Compliance Risks like Market Abuse, Market Rules like Volcker & French Banking Law (FBL), Client Protection & Management, Data Protection, FATCA, CRS, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Ethics & Conduct, AML, KYC, Sanctions & Embargos