Process involves support provided to a spectrum of Human Resource (HR) functions which are largely transactional in nature. Engage in processing and reviewing of transaction as per the key standard operating procedures and guidelines. Own up responsibility of functional Delivery of services and support the manager in the management of workflow and reporting.
- Knowledge of HKG business process/functions within the Human Resource (HR) back office domain such as Workforce Administration, Compensation and Benefits and International Mobility etc
- Good client management skills- Flexible to work across shifts and time zones
- Good communication skills- Experience in training, mentoring and coaching team members on process
- Ability to drive results and function independently as an Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Display solidarity with team members and partners
- Ability to grasp and understand the process quickly and support the team members
- Work Force Administration (WFA) - (Exit Management, Cash Advance, Invoice Management, Standard Letter, Probation, Visa Management)
o Preparation of the exit/off-boarding documents & leave calculations.
o Loan eligibility check, letter of undertaking preparation and initiating for the payment with Accounts Payable team.
o End to end HR Invoice processing to AP team with the right validation.
o Employee claims & validation approval in the people soft expenses tool.
o Preparing the SG Standard & Probation Letters.
o Initiating the Visa on vendor portal & extension follow up.
o Support the team member for the high quality check (QC).
o Manage the Human Resource (HR) Application tool with the employee database by making the necessary changes as applicable.
o Widely work on PeopleSoft & Taleo tool with update & reports.
o Adhere to information security guidelines of Societe Generale Global Service Center (SG GSC).
o Maintain utmost confidentiality of the information received & confidentiality of Human Resource (HR) Reporting.
o Generating Management Information System (MIS) reports, analyse the report trends.
o Analyse and prepare financial and metric reports for management.
- Compensation and Benefits
o Prepare and analyse the variations of salary paid (month of month).
o Letter preparation on the deferred & fidelity compensation as well validation.
o Maintain utmost confidentiality of the information received
Initiatives at the ASIAPAC level:
Data Quality controller:
• Manage and imporovise Data Quality on HR system by strengthening the DQM activity
• Build control towers and monitor periodicall and report the quality trend
Compensation support activities:
• Deliever support activities related to C&B for Asia and create back up
• Build expertise and take up delivery responsibilities of REO change, CAAT, Annual and seasonal activities, GESOP etc
Experiecne: 5 to 6 years
Educations: Any Gradulation / MBA preferred
- Good knowledge of MS Office Tools
- Good Knowledge Process mapping & Process documentation
- Excellent Knowledge of MIS and reporting to work on daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Experience of working on HRIS systems (PeopleSoft & Taleo)
-Good analytical skills
-Strong process and change Management capabilities
-Strong Negotiation skills
-Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
-Effective interpersonal skills in a multi-cultural team environment
-Strong facilitator with the ability to influence people and navigate a matrix organization
-Ability to mentor and groom professionals
-Self-starter and self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as with a team of peers
Why join us
"We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 230004XB
- Entity: SG Global Solution Centre
- Starting date: 2023/06/06
- Publication date: 2023/03/14