Purpose of the Role
The role incumbent Team Leader working in the settlement area, with the focus being error free processing of settlements - Working in a client centric environment, the emphasis is on total quality end to end processing.
Responsibilities in the Role
Supervise settlement team/processes in the scope.
· Supervision of team to ensure all transactions are processed including manually settlement and confirmations as per the currency cutoffs and client requirements
· Working closely with the team in shift, providing support to the team members, be first point of contact for expert advice and escalation management, continuously providing solid understanding of procedures, processes and guide lines/norms.
· Training : Provide guidance and training on use of various applications, procedures and internal controls,
· Allocation: Effectively manage work allocations and leave planning of the team.
· Procedures & SOP: ensure a full coverage of processes in charge by procedures, amended, reviews on a timely basis and shared on appropriate spaces.
· Reporting: ensure the reporting with all metrics & analytics on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
· Communication: liaison with the clients, CRMs, agent and other BOs and with internal department, and regulation & compliance authorities.
· Issue management: Daily supervision from a settlement and confirmation perspective of any issues, technical or operational, which may have a negative impact on the successful execution, or which increase the associated risks. Ensure that incident and issues are escalated according to strict guidelines and track in the appropriate tools. Understanding of impact on clients and downstream departments, minimizing impact.
· Problem solving: Assist team with quick solutions to the daily processing issues/problems and look for long term and permanent fixes to reduce manual work and improve STP.
· Controls: Define and ensure full control on operations along the day, control checklists is completed by each team member in a timely manner and that the Permanent Supervision is truly performed and justified.
· Continuous Improvement Practices: Strongly monitor to the performance of the team and to implement/follow a full set of managerial practices.
· Knowledge Management: Be up to date on all the market, currency, payment standards and regulatory updates
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.