- Export LC processes (Advising, Amendment, Confirmation, Transfer, and Assignment of proceeds, Negotiation, LC Forfaiting, LC discounting, FX Loans, Reimbursement Claims and payments)
- Import LC processes (Issuance, Amendment, Negotiation, and Import Financing (Trust Receipt Loans), Reimbursement authorization, honor and Acceptance & Payments.
- Documentary and Clean Collections (Lodging Bills, Acceptance and Payments.)
- At least 1-8 years of experience in international MNC with Trade Finance Operations knowledge(optional)
- Exposure towards European market is preferable
- Good knowledge of office automation tools (advanced in Excel (Pivot table), medium in Power point
- Good Knowledge of UCP, URR, ISBP and URC (Latest version, Preferable)
- Knowledge and experience in handling commercial documents in International trade.(Preferable)
- Knowledge in Compliance regulations (Anti-boycott languages, Anti-Money laundering, and OFAC - Office of the Foreign Asset Control)(preferable)
- French skills (Read, Write and Speak) is a must, Min B2 Certification needed.
Why join us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.