Experience – 2 to 3 years for Analyst
Experience – 4 years to 7 years for Senior Analyst
1) Execute Compliance Governance, Frameworks and Models - Partner with the business to make decisions based on the knowledge and interpretation of current and possible future policies, practices, trends and information of financial crime.
2) Partner with Business and Operational Risk to identify and mitigate financial compliance risks & Resolve escalation of potential suspicious activities
3) Manage and Mitigate Risks - Conclude investigations of potential and actual non- compliant activities & Review system safeguards and recommend process enhancements
4) Surveillance - Detect and confirm patterns of behavior by analyzing structured and unstructured data including large data volumes.
Additional Specific Role Requirements:
1) One to two years of experience working in any of the following departments:
AML Transaction Monitoring handled on any of the following Business Lines is Mandatory.
- Capital Markets Surveillance
2) Understanding the Money Laundering & Terrorist Financing typologies and techniques, Sanctions regulations and guidelines
3) Has an overview of the end to- end monitoring process flow
4) Understands operational risks and controls
5) Experience with AML surveillance systems such as SAS, Mantas, Detica, Actimize SAM.
Other tools and techniques:
1) Able to analyze data trends and out of pattern activities with guidance from tenured team members
2) Has working knowledge on Internet, MS Office Suite and is able to use this knowledge effectively at work
1) Facilitate collaboration, networking and alignment within and across teams
2) Builds the culture of coming up with solutions than problems
3) Seek and apply best practices and ideas
4) Excellent communication in English (articulation and writing).
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.