- Be the Single Point of Contact for all application related deliverables
- Responsible for Definition and Creation of application related procedures
- Carry out requirements gathering and Impact analysis
- Engage in People Development
- Perform status Reporting on deliverables of the team to higher management and all stake holders
- Lead, Monitor and review of all MIRIS deliverables
- Provide L3 administrative functional support to application end users
- You ideally have a previous experience in the banking or finance industry.
- You are fluent in English; French knowledge would be highly appreciated.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience into Investigation of Payments Processing in Retail Banking
- Flexible to work in shifts
- Graduate from a Business School with a Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Business Administration.
Société Générale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Société Générale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Société Générale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Société Générale’s business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.