The incumbent MSU Team Executive / Sr. Executive is responsible for:
1. STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT
- Build strong client/partner relationships for various partners engaged with.
- Governance with Support Functions, HR and GTS for BL support
2. EFFECTIVE FUNCTIONING OF THE MSU DEPARTMENT
- Handle end to end Billing & Invoicing
- Handle Reporting – BL Specific Reports - Client Related & Internal
- Handle Seating & Resiliency for the BL
- Support for Change Management
- Support BCM requirements / Risk Management
- Handle Transversal Activities relating to Finance, Legal & Compliance, Admin, GTS, Sourcing etc.
- Address adhoc/rush requests coming from the management and partners
- Presentations for the management & others
- Ensure compliance requirements for the BL
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.