TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Senior Auditor in the Market Related Activities (MARK) Team is expected to make key contributions to Audit’s regular assessment of the adequacy and effectiveness of SG’s markets related activities.
While the senior auditor could be engaged on these different areas, the individual will focus on front to back coverage of the Markets Business. The Auditor’s primary responsibility is to lead audit assignments. He/she is expected to have a high degree of technical proficiency, autonomy and the ability to oversee and monitor the work of their team. He/she should be able to run larger and complex audits with minimal supervision or oversight. Some responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Independently, leading various types of audit missions (including complex, global, multi-team/integrated, etc.,) overseeing all aspects of the audit process and having full ownership of the audits assigned
- Preparing high quality and impactful audit reports, especially executive summaries that effectively address the key issues to be raised to management’s attention
- Actively participating in department’s continuous monitoring programs - understands the ongoing changes in internal and external environment related to specific audited activities and evaluates the impact of changes on the business and company
- Participating in various stages of the annual risk assessment and providing professional conclusions on the risks' evaluation
- Participating in department wide transformation projects and actively contributing, communicating and implementing the changes, and supporting others through the process
Candidates must have the ability to travel for periods of 1-3 weeks when required (USA, Europe).