• Minimum 3-5 years brokerage payable/receivables experience at Manager level.
• Exposure/knowledge/use of CME Group – GPS & FIA Tech – Atlantis
• Experience with all futures and options products required, OTC product experience a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
• Strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and International Accounting Standards (IAS).
• Strong technical accounting and analytical skills.
• Strong understanding of financial and operational controls.
• Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills.
Why join us
In support of the Corporate and Investment Banking activity, the Operation / Fees department monitors, reconcile and process fees, cash and general ledger items. The Operation /Fees department also works closely with the Front Office, Finance, Middle Office Clearing, Client Services and our offshore team in India
At Societe Generale, we live by our 4 core values of commitment, responsibility, team spirit and innovation. We are engaged and demonstrate consideration for others. We act ethically and with courage. We focus our talent and energy on collective success. We experiment and propose new ideas. This way, we maximize our ability to serve client needs and anticipate market changes. Societe Generale is committed to strengthening bonds with colleagues, communities, and the world in which we live, because relationships are at the heart of how we operate.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Mission: Recruit, develop, advance, and retain a diverse workforce that is united in our efforts to enhance our competitive position and deliver innovative solutions to our clients.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Vision:
• Engaged workforce that is demographically diverse in a way that reflects the communities in which we operate
• Inclusive culture and workplace that recognizes employees' unique needs and utilizes their diverse talents
• Engage our community and marketplace, and position the organization to meet the needs of all its clients
For more information about our D&I initiatives, please visit this link (https://americas.societegenerale.com/en/societe-generale-about/diversity-and-inclusion/)
HYBRID WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Societe Generale offers a hybrid work arrangement that offers employees the flexibility to work remotely, as well as on-site, in order to promote interaction and collaboration with colleagues while adhering to all SG standard protocols. Hybrid work arrangements vary based on business area. The applicable Business lines will determine and communicate the work arrangements that best meet their business needs.