• Create and plan budget for the sub BL and provide levers to help optimize and create a realistic budget/ forecast
Maintain and control the Budget and Forecast.
• Liaise with Paris, AMER and Asia Finance Business Partner (FBP) on the budget
• Regular synchronization with regional FBP to monitor the billing and budget VS actuals
• Work with respective GTS ExCOs Managers for annual Budget exercise, monitor the spends and create guardrails to ensure adherence to the same
• Create the hiring plan. Provide inputs to monitor the same with the recruitment
team and the hiring managers. Rigorous follow up for all the priority hiring and ensure meeting the set hiring targets
• Maintain a 'Shadow Budget' which will aim to track Tuning of Budget Lines for Next Fiscal Year
- Work closely with the regions and esp France to ensure complete transparency and exchange of initiatives and ideas to help promote growth where the skillsets exits
• Understand the Billing structure, maintain accuracy, adhere to the timeliness and align with Paris/regions on the same
• Keep track of all mandate trainings which needs to be completed by the team members and ensure they all complete within due date
• Involvement in IT Investment committee and MRM, Finance review meeting with ExCO, RRM and all important meetings. Be the SPOC for all required Information
Keep a close eye on the NPS score, the respondents, the response rates and create action plan for the survey responses received.
Be in charge of the communication for the sub-BL and ensure there is transparency provided, achievements marketed and highlighted in the righ forums
• Be one point of contact for all Financial & Quality requirements
• Look for opportunities that can help increase CTB contribution / ownership for the sub BL
Ensure CTB projects are tracked and updated by the respective mangers
• Follow up on the Agile transformation in the team and ensuring the team are getting regularly assessed on continuous development
• Follow up with respective managers to review and improve the maturity score
• Bring in the synergy of good practices being followed within the team
• Ensure the CSLA for all regions is reviewed every year and up to date
• Ensure the Transition Risk Assessment is followed for all the new transitions
Vendor Management :-
• Have a view on the contracts for the sub-BL, ensure there is governance around the renewal, negotiation, cost adherence.
• Ensure all the vendor contracts are upto date and no lapses on renewal• Ensure the rates are negotiated for any renewal of the contract
• Ensuring the old contracts are reviewed on a timely basis
Profile-5-7 years experience
Good excel knowledge
Clear & Concise written and verbal communication skills
Intermediate stakeholder management skills
Ability to perform and deliver results with minimal supervision
Why join us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow
will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 23000410
- Entity: SG Global Solution Centre
- Starting date: immediate
- Publication date: 2023/03/13