We are hiring a qualified Campus Recruiter for acting as a liaison with various universities and helping us recruit recent graduates as well as high-potential students.
What does a Campus Recruiter do?
A Campus Recruiter organizes and attends college career events, builds effective internship plans and evaluates junior candidates. The ultimate goal is to help a company build strong employer brand across college communities as well as hire talented and high-potential graduates.
In order to succeed in this position, you must have excellent networking skills and prior experience with different sourcing techniques.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
· Attending college job fairs for interacting with graduating students as well as for promoting our company’s employer brand
· Screening resumes, conducting interviews, performing skills assessment and evaluating candidates for internships and junior positions
· Hosting career events for recent graduates and students belonging to relevant fields/departments
· Developing job ads for attracting potential candidates
· Designing and placing print advertisements/brochures on college campuses
· Advertising current job openings to college alumni communities
· Contacting university career counselors for providing informative brochures about our company’s internship programs
· Liaising with other teams for designing internship programs and defining hiring needs
· Building and maintaining good relations with educational institutions
· Reporting on the success of every career event using recruiting metrics (e.g. number of interviewed/hired candidates etc.)
· At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field
· Prior experience as a Campus Recruiter
· Experience with advertising jobs and hiring candidates for junior roles
· Experience with HRMS and MS Office, especially MS Excel
· Sound knowledge of all candidate evaluation methods (e.g. quick assignments, group interviews etc.)
· Sound knowledge of all labor regulations, especially those related to internships
· Experience with ATS and resume databases
· Sound knowledge of full cycle recruiting
· Exceptional networking abilities along with strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.”
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.