SKILLS & COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
1.Build a long-term relationship with the internal partners and provide support where ever required with guidance
2. Strive to satisfy clients/internal partners while considering risks for the company
1. Cooperate with colleagues in and outside and keep the teams interest over our own.
2. Ready to listen and share views and expertise in an open mode
3. Deal with conflicts proactively and in a positive mode
1. Ability to propose new ideas and solutions
2. Adopt new technologies in the solutions and projects to work on
3. Able to make things simpler for the team and open to support change
1. Ability to express the views and act with courage
2. Make decisions in my scope of responsibilities
3. Constantly Strive for high performance
1. Support the company's strategy and create positive attitude within the team
2. Should be able to work with colleagues from different culture and background
Accountable for the team's deliverables working with colleagues and peers across the BL and stakeholder teams, in case of people manager.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious. Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA. If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us! Still hesitating? You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.