Senior Cash Management Sales Manager (m/f/d) For Non-Bank Financial Institutions
The main responsibility will be to sell the Payment & Cash Management Services to our key clients. The candidate will farm an existing portfolio and hunt new clients that will bring significant NBI, fund flows and deposits. This will require a strong coordination with Coverage bankers in Germany and overseas, as well as colleagues from other business lines.
The candidate will also be requested to actively cross-sell with PCM international network and all other business lines within the organisation, notably Trade Finance and Factoring.
- Sell Payments & Cash Management products and services:
- Bank accounts
- Domestic and international means of payment
- Electronic Banking
- Liquidity Management solutions (ZBA and notional pooling)
- Domestic and International guarantees
- Credit Facilities attached to these products (Overdraft, Guarantees)
- Short Term Revolving Credit Facilities
- FOREX Solutions
- Be key sponsor to client Cash Management proposals and responses to domestic and international Request for Proposals (RFP)
- Liaise closely with Client Service Teams to ensure successful on-boarding/ implementation and/or addition of new products and services. The candidate is expected to be a strong team player
- Monitor and update deals in CRM tool to ensure perfect communication with all stakeholders
- Monitor required credit facilities (Overdrafts, Guarantees)
- Launch Credit Applications, align with Credit & Risk colleagues
- Comply with risk, regulatory and compliance obligations at all times
Experience and technical skills
- University degree in economics, finance or business administration, or a bank apprenticeship with advanced training
- Payments & Cash Management experience is required
- Mix of Relationship manager and pure sales capabilities (Deal hunter)
- Strong knowledge of the regulatory environment
- Expertise in payment systems domestic & international
- Proficient with Microsoft (Excel, PowerPoint Word)
- Domestic guarantees & short-term credit facilities
Personal Abilities / Competencies
- Effective team player who possesses leadership qualities based on excellent interpersonal and communication skills to build and influence business relationships at all levels of our multicultural organisation
- Excellent communication and writing skills for pitching, with fluent Germany and English (French is beneficial)
- Strong analytical and organisational skills (be able to have an analytical mind to propose effective and customer-oriented solutions)
- Flexibility, adaptability: ability to manage change and innovation
- Ability to make decisions
- Solution-oriented approach
- Strong client focus
- Ability to work under pressure
Why join us
Societe Generale Global Transaction Banking (GTB) includes payment and cash management, cash clearing services, trade services, factoring and foreign exchange services associated to these activities.
GTB integrates all the expertise and services required to facilitate the daily transactional activities of major economic and financial actors both in a domestic and international scope. As a major player in banking flows, we rely on our strong presence in both Europe and mature and emerging markets worldwide.
With over 6,000 specialists in over 40 countries, Payments and Cash Management (PCM) is a strategic activity for Societe Generale. We can offer the expertise of a large international banking group and experience spanning over twenty years. As a real local Bank in all the countries where we operate, our global system ensures optimal coordination. We can intervene in cash management in Europe, Africa, Asia, Americas, Overseas, and in the Middle East.
The responsiveness and dynamism of our teams, their accurate knowledge of market trends and regulations, the strength of our networks and our diverse range of products allow us to optimize the daily management of the cash flow, the commercial and financial transactions for our clients.
For our German Team we are seeking a Senior Cash Management Sales Manager for Non-Bank Financial Institutions including a dedicated portfolio of Asset Managers and Real Estate Clients.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial strength and proven expertise in innovation with a strategy of sustainable growth, aiming to be the trusted partner for its clients, committed to the positive transformations of society and the economy. With a solid position in Europe and connected to the rest of the world, Societe Generale has over 133,000 members of staff in 61 countries and supports on a daily basis 30 million individual clients, businesses and institutional investors around the world.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 230005SV
- Entity: SG CIB
- Starting date: 2023/04/01
- Publication date: 2023/02/28