Senior Compliance Analyst within Second Level Controls is a transversal role covering control testing for Société Générale entities across geographical locations. The role requires in-depth knowledge of control framework and understanding the compliance controls.
In this role, your main objectives are the verification of the definition and the effective performance of first-level controls and the quantitative & qualitative review of their results.
Your role will be to perform Second Level tests on Permanent Supervision controls to ensure risks are identified and adequate controls are in place to mitigate/minimize the impact. You will be analyzing controls, by understanding the risk for which the control has been established and share the control testing conclusions and recommendations to the management for further improvement in terms of spreading the knowledge on controls to safeguard environment.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
As a Senior Compliance Analyst in Second Level Controls, your main objectives are:
- Ability to analyze the risk of the process and understand the control design.
- Ability to analyze control evaluation.
- Review of control execution for the Key Controls related to Compliance to ensure Controls are well followed.
- Assist in implementing the controls framework in Compliance team with objective to identify key risks & to check if the controls put in place are effective and exhaustive.
- Good French and English written communication skills (at least B2 level).
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.