Primary responsibility includes driving all aspects of complex cross functional projects and programs aligned to industry leading Project Management practices. The Program Manager (PM) must be comfortable building action plans from strategic requirements, challenging stakeholders on risk, plans and strategy, and adding value as an engaged member of the team.
Experience in financial services with a strong preference for Compliance background is preferred, specifically in ant-bribery & corruption, market abuse prevention, or key control project implementation.
• Lead the successful & timely completion of key programs to achieve SG business goals, including the identification and mitigation of risks that may impact successful program delivery
• Act as Senior PM for fast paced programs and continuously ensure their alignment to change and transformation goals
• Decision change and strategy of a program in collaboration with senior sponsors/ management.
• Build strong relationships with program stakeholders (locally, regionally and with Paris)
• Build strong plans with appropriate level of detail to provide adequate transparency to all stakeholders and timely amend as needed
• Lead an active Risk Management process
• Independently assess progress and risk and communicate clearly to all stakeholders (including Senior Management) on a timely basis
• Facilitate, coordinate, and arbitrate cross-functional conversations about progress, risk and strategy with all key stakeholders (often including Senior Management)
• Employ program processes, procedures, methods, and standards for program delivery; leverage these across the organization
• Maintain weekly and monthly operating reports
• Guarantee compliance with SG program management procedures and tools as needed.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
• Technical proficiencies in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of MS Project is a plus
• Exemplary written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to independently lead programs
• Ability to define and establish a program governance structure
• Knowledge of the roles of the three lines of defense.
• Excellent influencing, facilitation, and partnering skills
• Experience interfacing with Senior Management
• Individual should be analytical, flexible, team-oriented, have good interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills with strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
• Ability to work collaboratively within a complex organization, across multiple cultures, geographies and disciplines
• 7+ years’ experience in successfully managing complex projects and programs
• At least 3 years’ experience in genuine Program Management during which one has successfully applied a structured approach (methodology) to the management, tracking, planning, monitoring and reporting of concurrent, multiple financial services projects
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in financial services business.
• PMP Cerfification a plus