3-5 yrs experience
• Ability to assess credit terms and conditions (legal documents), including financial covenants, security and collateral
• Knowledge of capital markets / traded products, commercial financing facilities and investment banking products
• Strong writing skills particularly assessing and summarizing financial transactions (credit requests, covenant waivers, etc.) and making a recommendation
• Ability to investigate / research / synthesize data and make appropriate conclusions
• Ability to prepare financial models / forecasts for various scenarios;
• Ability to organize time and manage deliverables to meet stringent market deadlines
• Ability to complete work with minimal or no supervision and accommodate shifting priorities
• Ability to work in a team environment and coordinating with various stakeholders, such as front office bankers and salespersons, risk team, and clients spread across different time zones
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.