● Responsible for evaluating the financial performance of large corporate clients by spreading financial statements in standard templates, analysing economic conditions and industry trends, comparing counterparty performance relative to peers, client strategy and management assessment, incisive financial statement analysis using financial ratios, templates and models, complete covenant compliance, financial projection, SWOT analysis, providing a near-term outlook and credit recommendation;
● Responsible for the accuracy of internal risk ratings and inputting financial and economic data in SG’s rating system;
● Managing credit limit database and exposures, to ensure that they are consistent with the bank’s needs and objectives;
● Working closely with onshore Analysts and Credit Officers in respective regions to evaluate risk and to monitor a client portfolio;
● Responsible to research, write and present financial and industry analysis impacting credit decisions and submit the documents for approval; and
● Participate in process improvement initiative of the team.
Education: Minimum Qualification: Post Graduation degree [MBA/ CA/ CFA (International)/ FRM]
Desired: [CFA (International)/ FRM]
Experience: 2 to 6 years
Role: Credit Analyst
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.