Ø Good interpersonal skills
Ø Knowledge of Power Bi & Python is a must
Core/Key Responsibilities (include below but not limited to):
- The role will primarily comprise of Data Analysis realting to controls data and report the same with detailed comments.
- To support & provide more details on the queries raised by end recepient. To follow up the roadmap defined, data cleanup, data crunching, data analysis.
- Inform / Escalate issues found during reporting on timely manner to superiors or management
- Defining, monitoring and reporting of KPIs & KRIs for key tasks & activities
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal & written
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan work and meet deadlines- Accuracy and attention to detail
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.