As a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst (FINREP), you will participate to the implementation of processes within the Regulatory Reporting team and will be in charge of the production of reports for Societe General Group.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Responsible of the production of regulatory reports on a standalone / consolidated basis for Societe Generale Group such as FINREP, COREP, LCR, NSFR and any other related regulatory topics;
- Follow-up and update process procedure validated internally;
- Regulatory reporting follow-up in order to streamline regulatory reporting production throughout the group;
- Perform production tasks and operational controls allocated by supervisor;
- Declare any operational risk events occuring and anticipate risks on production;
- Participate to implementation of global accounting standards in the Shared Service Center (e.g. IFRS9 impact on regulatory reports);
- Continuous improvement of the activities: participate to the implementation of regulatory needs directly in link with project teams.