SG Business Lines and Group Functions in Asia Pacific cover various aspects of Banking Services with a core business activity focusing on Corporate and Investment Banking.
The position is based in Hong Kong with several short-term travels of 2-3 weeks expected throughout the year in Asia Pacific, and eventually in Paris.
The main focus of the role will be SG Information System’s business applications, IT infrastructures (network, servers and database) and IT services.
Technical competencies and job skills required:
- Bachelor degree or above in related disciplines, e.g. Information Systems, Computer Science, Business etc
- Minimum 7-10 years of total experience in Information System Audit and/or operational experience in Information Systems in areas such as:
O Information System Risk and Security
- O Cybersecurity
O Project Management, Agile
- Good knowledge of regulatory reform, operational risk procedures and other compliance functions within banking
- Data analytics skills and capacity to analyze audit trails using scripts or BI tools is a plus
- Internal Audit or IT risks and control background is preferred such as:
O OCISA, CISSP, CEH or another IT audit certification
- Proficient in French is preferred.
- For internal candidates, candidates with GBSU and GTS experience will also be considered
Behavioral competencies and soft skills required:
- Able to work independently and proactively, demonstrating a strong sense of ownership and commitment to deliver quality audits on time
- Adapt quickly to new environment and curious to learn and develop new skills/knowledge
- Robust analytical skills to relate IT risks with potential business exposure
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with management as well as operational staff
- Fluent command of English, with good report writing and presentation skills
- Team player
- Team Spirit - Collective mindset: I favour the team’s interest over my own results
- Team Spirit - Open mindset: I listen and share my views and my expertise in an open mode
- Innovation - Thinking out of the box/Creativity: I propose new ideas and solutions
- Responsibility - Courage: I express my convictions and make decisions with courage and respect.
- Commitment - Sustainability: I strive to develop my skills and knowledge
- Client - Risk: I strive to satisfy clients while taking into account risks for the company
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial strength and proven expertise in innovation with a strategy of sustainable growth. Committed to the positive transformations of the world’s societies and economies, Societe Generale seeks to build together with its clients, a better and sustainable future through responsible and innovative financial solutions. Active in the real economy for over 150 years, with a solid position in Europe and connected to the rest of the world, Societe Generale has over 117,000 employees in 66 countries and supports 25 million individual clients, businesses and institutional investors worldwide (figures as of August 2023). We have a presence in 11 locations across Asia Pacific. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ around 2,300 employees in the region. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai supports the Group in Asia Pacific and globally with customised business solutions.