Experience and technical skills:
- University degree in Finance or equivalent
- CFA or similar qualification would be an advantage
- Minimum of 7 years expertise in Investment Product Sales / Asset Management
- You have already existing relationships with German and Austrian institutional clients
- Expertise in the development and management of new clients or market segments in the German/Austrian asset management industry
- Strong technical capabilities in financial instruments and markets
- Fluency in both, English and German (written and orally) is required
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Being self-reliant and having strong commercial basis
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and orally)
- High willingness to travel
- Showing pro-activity and commitment
- Being a good team player, while also being able to work independently
Lyxor Asset Management has the aim to deliver sustainable performance solutions anchored on research and risk management and to offer enhanced transparency, liquidity and flexibility. The Teams in Lyxor offer customized investment management services in ETFs & Indexing, Absolute Return & Solutions as well as in Alternatives & Multi-Management.
In your role as ETF Sales you will market and sell Exchange Traded Funds in Germany and Austria to institutional investors.