Competencies and Work Experience
• Knowledge of banking and securities systems and operational practices / products
• Knowledge of operations including client FX and MM, Bank FX and MM, dealer position management, interbank settlement, associated swift message types, reconciliations, FRN and IRS processing OR
• Knowledge of securities – settlements, corporate actions, custody and securities end to end trading models for all asset types OR
• Knowledge of middle office activities – client data/client reporting or regulatory reporting, CASS.
• Strong analytical skills
• Considers options available and finds best solutions to meet client needs
• Works to high standards of accuracy, quality and attention to detail
• Able to effectively perform different tasks depending on needs
• Can communicate information and ideas clearly to team and clients
• Self-directed, the ability to work independently, and highly motivated.
• Experience of working in a global financial services organisation with BAU teams or similar subject matter expert capacity
• An analytical, problem solving attitude, good attention to detail with a record of identifying and dealing with client, system or process issues as they arise.
• Knowledge of the banking and securities markets, their regulation and reporting requirements.
• For Banking - Knowledge of Routing, STP, banking systems and networks including, but not limited to, SWIFT, BACS and Aqua e2gen.
• For Securities – custodian network and systems.
• Strong team working skills, willing to put forward ideas and challenge current processes and procedures
• The ability to interact with business stakeholders to understand complex requirements.
• Good communication, both in verbal and written skills, and fluent in English.
• Able to prepare and produce well-structures written materials
• Project knowledge
• Good working knowledge of systems
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like “hard work” and “dedication” together with “community” and “respect” has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment.