• Hold a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree in quantitative subjects: Mathematics, Finance, Economics, Engineering, computer science or similar
• Understanding of capital market, and the strategies and products on FIC business (in focus of exotic and structure product and pay off)
• Understanding of valuation and risk
• Proactive, swift, analytical, rigorous, able to multitask and work under pressure, team players
• Good communication, teamworking and organizational skills
• Able to adapt quickly to changes in a fast-paced environment
• Good command of Excel and knowledge of python would be beneficial (not required)
• Fluent English is mandatory
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
The Metric Monitoring Group (MMG) is part of Market Risk Department and its mandate mainly consist of the following:
• PnL Certification
• Market Risk Certification
• TDRO (TDM : Trading Desk activity monitoring)